It's free to sign up for the 5-day trial subscription, but only paid subscribers will receive a PRINT COPY of The 2016 Cotton Yearbook and 12 months of access to www.cottonyearbook.com for just $100!
After January 15, 2016, all of the feature stories, high-resolution photos, supply chain insights and insider’s analysis on www.cottonyearbook.com will be accessible only to readers with a paid subscription. And only paid subscribers will receive a print copy of The 2016 Cotton Yearbook!
If you liked the Cotton International Annual, you’ll love The Cotton Yearbook.
With hundreds and hundreds of high-resolution color photos from all of the industry’s major meetings and conferences, The 2016 Cotton Yearbook will be a treasured memento of the people and events that make the cotton industry so special.
This 100+ page keepsake publication is full of high-level content from industry thought leaders around the globe. They will recap the major trends and developments from 2015 and provide a strategic look at the year ahead.
The 2016 Cotton Yearbook is an elegant and timeless publication that readers will refer to over and over throughout the years. But only Premium Subscribers will have a copy mailed to them!
For only $100 per year, subscribers to www.cottonyearbook.com have access to:
• Regularly updated industry news and analysis
• Insider reports from experts in the top cotton regions in the world: China/Southeast Asia; North America; Latin America; the Indian Subcontinent; Central Asia; Africa and Europe.
• Profiles of the industry’s most influential and storied individuals in the Legends & Legacies series
• Features that highlight the positive side of the cotton industry in the Cotton Cares series
• Hundreds of photos from all of the top cotton industry events held each year around the globe
At only $100 for the entire year, it’s a purchase you’ll be glad you made for years into the future. Subscribe now and receive instant access!
Click here for information about promoting your business to thousands of industry professionals throughout the year in the print edition of The 2016 Cotton Yearbook.